Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Prayers appreciated!

Hello!

I have been away for so long. I am happy to say that this poor, neglected blog is waking up.

I will be working on this blog as often as I can. It IS a selling blog. Miss Pootsies Primitives has a shop on Etsy as well, but I am seriously considering closing it. They have changed too much, and give you, the seller, NO choice but to accept. I sold a doll on Etsy last week. The sweet customer paid immediately with her charge card... I still have not been paid. "Etsy Payments", not good! Seller beware!

I am back to making dolls! I have enjoyed the processes once again. It's almost magical (or at least very cool) to create something with your own hands that is so endearing. I will be selling on this blog, and on my Miss Pootsies Facebook Page.

Thanks for your time, and please visit again.

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!!